Managing People’s Performance (MPP) Program
This series of online practical workshops provide the opportunity for Managers to develop the skills necessary to negotiate commitment to goals and to give feedback on performance in a constructive way that team members will find respectful and honest.
Managers, Team Leaders and Supervisors; anyone responsible for coaching ,setting goals and giving performance feedback to team members
At the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Confidently provide feedback to team members in a way that encourages a constructive conversation, even when the feedback is critical
- Write simple yet meaningful and measurable objectives and be able to critique those written by others
- Negotiate with team members so there is agreement to goals and a commitment to their achievement
- Coach team members to solve problems and develop their capability
- Lead team members whose performance ranges from marginal to excellent, knowing tactics to use in these differing circumstances
- Create meaningful and effective development plans
- Apply relevant processes as a tool of management to achieve business results in change management, and to engender focus and motivation in team members
- The Performance Management cycle and the Manager’s role
- Developing and agreeing meaningful goals ensuring they meet SMART criteria
- Negotiate commitments to goal achievement and overcome common obstacles to agreement
- Observe and rehearse skills in giving effective feedback with video examples of “A Critical Conversation about Performance”
- Video case study and skill rehearsal in Coaching using the GROW model
- Agreeing development plans as a tool for managing change
The 4 online virtual workshops can be conducted in a time convenient to the attendee with follow-on facilitator guidance, individual practical application and group support over a set period.
This program can also be delivered in your workplace using your organisation’s policies, procedures and values.
Contact us at email@example.com for further details