Drafting and Agreeing Performance Goals
Writing ‘SMART’ goals and negotiating agreement.
A Critical Conversation about Performance
Overcoming resistance to critical feedback.
Dealing with Bullying and Harrassment
A resource pack with video case study and interactive guidance.
Guided Online Training Programs
Managing People’s Performance at Work
These two guided online training programs are each delivered over a four week period. Access the materials at times of your own choosing.
Learn how to agree goals and maintain control of your peoples’ performance
Learn how to develop your peoples’ capability and coach them to solve problems.
Join us as we guide you through the topics, just as if you were attending a live workshop, providing you with the skills necessary to manage your people’s performance with increased confidence.
Guided Online Training Features:
- eWorkshops, rich in useful examples and video case studies
- Demonstration of tools and techniques designed for immediate application
- Online forum and coaching on your real issues
- Weekly wrap of hints and tips gleaned from our years of experience in developing managers and leaders.
- It’s proven training that works, is stimulating, practical and enjoyable.
Guided Online Training Workshop Dates
- Mar 14 – Apr 1 (not available)
- Jun 6 – Jun 24 (sold out)
- Aug 8 – Aug 26(sold out)
- Oct 10 – Oct 28(limited spaces)
- May 2 – May 20 (sold out)
- Jul 4 – Jul 22 (sold out)
- Sep 5 – Sep 23(sold out)
- Nov 7 – Nov 25(limited spaces)
What our users say
“It grabbed me… great program. Once I started, it drew me in straight away”.
“The video gave me some perfect examples that I am using even right now with discussions at the moment!”
“Definitely one of the best put together in terms of having the video component and the conversation from the facilitators.”