Welcome to Real Training Right Now
The Assertive Manager
A guided online training program delivered over a 6 week period.
You take part as a group, conducting a series of online workshops at your convenience. Facilitators guide your learning with group discussions, online forums and coaching on your real issues. They are designed for immediate application of the tools and techniques with virtual workshops rich in useful examples and video case studies demonstrating how it can be done.
Guided Online Training Features:
- eWorkshops, rich in useful examples and video case studies
- Demonstration of tools and techniques designed for immediate application
- Online forum and coaching on your real issues
- Weekly wrap of hints and tips gleaned from our years of experience in developing managers and leaders.
- It’s proven training that works, is stimulating, practical and enjoyable.
Managers, Team Leaders and Supervisors; anyone responsible for coaching, setting goals and giving performance feedback to team members
At the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Confidently provide feedback to team members in a way that encourages a constructive conversation, even when the feedback is critical
- Write simple yet meaningful and measurable objectives and be able to critique those written by others
- Negotiate with team members so there is agreement to goals and a commitment to their achievement
- Coach team members to solve problems and develop their capability
- Lead team members whose performance ranges from marginal to excellent, knowing tactics to use in these differing circumstances
- Create meaningful and effective development plans
- Apply relevant processes as a tool of management to achieve business results in change management, and to engender focus and motivation in team members
- The Performance Management cycle and the Manager’s role
- Developing and agreeing meaningful goals ensuring they meet SMART criteria
- Negotiate commitments to goal achievement and overcome common obstacles to agreement
- Observe and rehearse skills in giving effective feedback with video examples of “A Critical Conversation about Performance”
- Video case study and skill rehearsal in Coaching using the GROW model
- Agreeing development plans as a tool for managing change
The online virtual workshops and learning material is conducted over a 6 week period. Online learning can be conducted in a time convenient to the attendee with weekly facilitator guidance and catch up. Individual practical application is needed each week and group support happens throughout over the set period.
This program can also be delivered in your workplace using your organisation’s policies, procedures and values.
$1695 pp or contact us for tailored options
Optional On-line Tutoring
Additional coaching options with personal support in the application of your learning. Contact us more information.
Mike Greenwood and Linda Moller have been working as G+T Human Resource Development developing a reputation for high quality tailor-made approaches to programs that achieve business results.
Whether your need is to support individual development, personal coaching or your organisation in developing learning or implementation strategies, we can help.