SEE WHAT PEOPLE ARE TALKING ABOUT!
Take a look at one of one of our online modules and see how it can work for you.
We believe the easiest way to get a feel for our programs is to sample them. Below are two examples of our virtual online workshops; “Critical Conversations” and “Coaching”.
To view the program you will need to:
- Set aside time. Users typically take around 90mins to complete
- Use headphones or find a place where you won’t disturb others
- Print the worksheets (within the program)
- Have access to an internet connection via PC or laptop with sound card and flash enabled.
This particular scenario is one where the Manager (Chris) addresses a team member (Roger) who is an excellent performer – and knows it – except it’s the way he goes about his work that upsets his colleagues.
Chris attempts to get Roger to realise his behaviour is affecting the team and agree to change. A small challenge! To access the online workshop, just click on the link below. The presentation will open in a new window.
Here we see Sue coaching a Manager (Chris) who is struggling to manage one of his team (Roger). We see her using the GROW model to coach him, followed by a debrief from us on what was done well and what could be done differently.
The workshop introduces the GROW model, includes a video example and a listening exercise to test the learner.
To access the online workshop, just click on the link below. The presentation will open in a new window.
We believe the way to get real behaviour change is to integrate this cost effective method with other learning strategies to embed the learning. Part of what we offer with our online capability :
- Integrate the virtual program into a face to face workshop to facilitate (or handover for internal delivery)
- Integrate the virtual program into group coaching which we can host on-line
- Tailor current Leadership programs with our current titles 1. Coaching using GROW 2. Critical Performance Conversations 3. Bullying and Harassment 4. Drafting and agreeing performance goals 5. Creating a development plan
- Develop customised virtual workshops